For this reason MUSIC is one of my PASSIONS.
I have a feeling you will find me posting a lot of different songs and artists on this blog. But Lady Antebellum and "Hello World" really hits home for me. Especially in this world of baseball I really think this song brings life into perspective. On days when I feel saddened and useless, lonely and dependent....this song helps me to WAKE UP!....and see that I have to be that rock in the rough waters....that being negative gets me nowhere. And when I say, "hello world" it makes me not want to miss a minute of my precious life dwelling on negative thoughts or ideas. But rather....be positive, love life, and take time to smell the roses. See the good in everything and everyone. Don't get wrapped up in life......ride the waves and smile!
I had forgotten! The other day Bailey,my daughter, wanted to make a new play list for her iPod. We turned on the iTunes and started playing songs we both enjoyed. We shut the bedroom door, turned the music up, and sang at the top of our lungs. We laughed and giggled while we made funny faces as we sang. We knew they rest of the household was just waiting for the time we would stop but we didn't care. I had forgotten how healing music and a smile could be. Thanx Bailey and Amy for the reminder.xoxo
ReplyDelete