Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome

Well....I FINALLY did it. I took the time (of which I have a lot right now) and created a method in which I can carry out one of my passions in life.....writing. My husband says I am better at writing than I am speaking...which could say that I'm a terrible speaker....but I like to see it the other way.
Anyway, I created this blog so I can share with whomever....my passions in life (I have quite a few and the list expands as needed).

I define a PASSION as :: Something which makes me smile, which takes all the stresses in life away, and which emits a spark of sunshine into the world and into my life.

These can be hobbies, places, people, words....you name it. If it falls under the definition then its a "passion". Over the course of the blog I will share them with you.....and hopefully they can become your passions too!

I love my husband more than anyone in the world and am sooo grateful to have him in my life. He supports me in everything I do and inspires me everyday to be a better person and go my destiny. His driven work ethic and determination are stronger than any person on earth! He makes me smile everyday and I can't imagine my life without him! I love you babe. xoxo
Right now he is in Arizona following HIS passion....BASEBALL. Over the past 4 years he has gone through numerous serious surgeries. This has made it difficult to complete at an elite level. He has never given up hope and is shooting for this year (after double hip surgeries this offseason) to be his year to make a come back. I have never been more proud of him!

So here we go...enjoy...smile daily.....be at peace in life.....and love with all your heart! xoxo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment